- The mission of the nursery is to provide a safe, loving, fun, and soothing environment for both you and your child.
- The nursery is made up of two adjoining rooms: Infants & Crawlers; and Walkers.
- The nursery is located conveniently on the main floor of the church, just down the hall from the kitchen and Friends Hall.
- On Sunday mornings, the nursery will open 15 minutes prior to the 8:30 worship service and close approximately 15-20 minutes after the 10:45 service.
- The nursery utilizes a paging system. If desired, we will provide you with a pager when you check your child into the nursery. Pagers are used to alert parents if a child is sick, hurt, or overly distraught. If your pager goes off, we request that you return to the nursery immediately.
- For the health of all our children we ask that parents refrain from leaving their children in the nursery if they have been sick or had a fever within the previous 24 hours.
- No medication will be given to any child in the nursery.
- Please report any allergies to the nursery staff.
- To provide a caring environment where both parents and children can feel comfortable.
- To provide children with an understanding of God's love and peace.
So we can better care for your child, please download and complete our registration form and leave it with the nursery staff.