Sunday, October 18, 2020, 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- All families with children and youth in grades 3-12 are invited to join us for this socially distanced fun activity.
- We'll meet in the Saint Andrew parking lot at 4pm and group families together into teams.
- Each team will be given a packet containing the scavenger hunt list and other necessary materials.
- You'll be driving around town to take pictures of your team in various places while completing specific tasks.
- We'll be all done at 6pm.
- This is a family event, so Parents should plan on participating.
- Masks are required.
- Please consider making a donation of hygiene item(s) for refugees (see info above about the hygiene collection).
Hope to see you there!